- This is a fansite, not a place for advertisements.
- As the owner/moderator of this site, I reserve the right to delete any comment which is inappropriate in any way.
- We're all here for the same reason: we love to watch wildlife on live cams!
- If "comment spam" becomes a problem, I will have to turn on word verification; it's a pain if you're putting up multiple postings, but I'd rather not have any "bots" get into our club. I doubt they'd be interested anyway.
- If you have a particular link you would like to have on The List, please email me so I can add it to the template. Please make sure you go to the site you're referring, to make sure there isn't anything we really don't want to see.
- Three words: Freedom Of Speech. However, this does NOT mean that you can make ill-suited remarks about any person, group, race, ethnicity, sexual preference, etc (disparaging and/or sarcastic remarks about one's spouse is, of course, allowed, if it is in context). I will delete these comments (see Rule #2) and ban the author from the site.
- If you have comments/questions about the blog, post content, or anything else, please email me.
- Most importantly: HAVE FUN!!!
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
A few rules for this blog (has to be done)
Posted by Bird Girl at 1:11 PM